Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey I'm Still Here .......

I know, I know it's been a few weeks, no pictures, although there has been some knitting and crocheting. I did test a pattern for Deneen, really, really cute hat. And I've begun my first real knitting project, a baby blanket from this pattern on Sweaterbabe.com. Believe it or not, thanks to Andy's help I'm making it twice as big too, more in another post about the really great yarn I'm using too.

Check out where I'll be on Feb. 10 and not only will I be there, I'll be taking a class by Robyn Chachula, you know Crochet by Faye. The person that has the cover pattern on the new Crochet Me book. I'm really excited about it ! I've been crocheting basically forever and have never taken a class, I'm gonna learn sooo much ! I can't believe how lucky I am, Robyn is really talented and I'll be in her class trying to soak up some of her knowledge. But first I have to pick a pattern for my favorite granny square and have 2 crocheted for the class. Did I say I was excited....


Oh, the robins are still here despite some really cold temps. They are staying huddled low on the ground, all puffed up most of the time, but they haven't left.

I'll try to be back soon....................................

No comments: