Monday, January 29, 2007

Bbbaby It's Cccoold Outside !

I know in my last post I wanted the rain to go away, and go away it has ! It's really gotten cold here in the past week, wind chills of zero and highs in the teens and twenties. I know that it's supposed to be cold here in January, but just a couple of weeks ago it was in the low 60's. Ahhhhh, winter time in Pittsburgh.

On the crochet front I have a couple of projects going right now. Two afghans,more like throws, one for my sister as a housewarming gift for her "new" house and the other is for my nephew, who will be moving to NYC to start a new job in less than two weeks. I'll post pictures when there completed. I also started a hat last night late(around 1am)for a friend of Ralph's. The poor guy is going to be starting chemo soon and is really, really upset about the hair loss thing, so I thought that a couple of hats might make him feel a little better. The one I started last night is the "Boy Beanie" in SNB Crochet, I'll finish it up a little later.

Well I've got some laundry calling me so I gotta run........................

No comments: