Saturday, July 07, 2007

More Tote Exchange Goodies

Earlier this week I got my tote exchange bag from Deneen and I'm finally posting pictures ! Deneen really spoiled me, below is almost everything I got, missing is a ball of #8 Cannon thread she got from Mimi, which I'm trying out. The bag is really beautiful, it's fulled or felted, which ever term you prefer. She also sent a vintage booklet of potholders and some really nice roaving, and a couple of small hand creams.

Here's a better picture of just the tote

And the lining that she stressed over. I think it looks good.

And last but not least a close up of the cool button she chose for the closure.

Thank you sooo much Deneen. And I promise both you and Cat to finish lining your totes and to get them out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! What a great exchange! And the lining looks perfect. :)

Deneen said...

I am so glad you liked it-no rush here Naomi, don't worry.

Crafty Andy said...

Naomi you won like a bandit. What a great Exchange we had!!!