Thursday, June 21, 2007

Exchange Tote Bag


I just love getting packages in the mail ! Especially when they have really nice stuff, like this tote bag. It was from Cat, one of my partners in the Tote Bag Exchange at Crochet Depot She said she'd never made a tote before and didn't even use a pattern ! It's lined really nicely
There is even a pocket on the outside

And because she's so sweet and remebered that I like vintage pattern books, she also sent me this
I've only glanced through the book, but I saw a few things I'd like to make.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cat !
And one more picture, just because it's the first day of summer. I cut these this morning, the daisies are growing wild in part of my yarn and the fern is one that I planted a couple of years ago.

Happy Summer !

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Pretty! I am working on yours-as a matter of fact-it's working out too-good thing!

Crafty Andy said...

This is such a great bag, what a beauty. Love the flowers and the book is very cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like that SO much!! it is gorgeous!! (Insert drooly face) Maybe next year I can join in!