Thursday, June 14, 2007

What I've Been Up To

I've been busy crocheting, I have two tote bags to make for the exchange over at Crochet Depot. I have the first one about half way done and I had a change of plans for the second one, so now I need to get some more yarn. I can't post pictures here because I don't want either partner to see what they are going to get.
I also made another puppet for my great nephew. Meet Woofy, he's made from a kit I got awhile ago at my LYS. It's also available online at Judykits
Woofy's pattern was written very well, super easy to follow. Here's a couple more shots of him.









I'll be giving Woofy to my nephew tomorrow, my brother is babysitting and my sister and I will be meeting them at
Phipps Conservatory
in the morning. Since my nephew doesn't know us that well, I thought a puppet was a good way to sort of break the ice.


Oh, I also ordered some roving to finish my needle felted bear, the darker roving didn't look right.

That's about it for now, sorry about the funky font stuff. I'm not quite sure how that happened.

Thanks for stopping by !

1 comment:

naomi said...

Thank you !