Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Really Do Crochet !

I thought I'd post some pictures to prove that I really do crochet ! I have more to post but I'm not too good with the camera software on the laptop. With our old desktop, I just used the scanner/printer to edit the pictures. I can't do that now and I've been messing around for about an hour with the camera software.
Okay, I've had enough for one afternoon, but I did manage to get three photos from the camera to photobucket to blogger !! So consider me a happy camper.

Here's what I ended up with.

Meet Al E. Gator, he's made using a vintage puppet pattern I purchased on ebay, with only minor modifications. The original had both upper and lower teeth and no tongue. I made Al for my great nephew as part of his birthday gift for birthday #3.



Just another view of Al.


I also made another star throw, this one is for another nephew. He got a fantastic job in New York City at the beginning of the year and is finally moving into his own apartment. I'll post more about the details next time.


I've got to run, things to do ! Have a great weekend !

5 comments:

Deneen said...

That puppet is so cute!

That ghan is so rich looking-beautiful!

naomi said...

Thanks Deneen !

Crafty Andy said...

WHat a beautiful pattern Naomi. It looks great!

Crafty Andy said...

The puppet is very cute, great job on both!

Beth N said...

I love your beautiful afghan! The colors are beautiful. Cute puppet also.