Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just Grin and Bear It

Well, it seems that Nationwide won out in the end. After dicussing the savings with Ralph and talking to a few people, that knew people that have Geico, we decided to stay with a "better" company. Why ? Well even though we were getting our information second and possibly even third hand, we were told that yes, Geico will honor their claims. However, they aren't too speedy about this. So pen in hand, I forced myself to write the check to Nationwide, as I could see skeins and skeins of yarn just waiting to be purchased with the extra money I could have had. Oh well !That's life I guess, I'm just happy that I'm in spot in my life where I had to make that choice. There was a time where it wouldn't have even been an option, I had to go with the less expensive company and take my chances.

See ya later..................

No comments: