Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Late !!!

Late with this post, that is. I was lucky enough to be one of the winners of a blog contest that Bron had.
I got this book, which has lots of really great patterns.
I absolutely fell in love with this.
The back view.

The pattern calls for Sirdar Yo-Yo yarn, I didn't want to substitute yarn because I really liked the way this looks, so I began my on-line search. I found out it here , because it's so pricey I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it. Well after some thought and drooling over it and looking at it several times, I finally broke down and order it. It took a little while to get here, but this morning the yarn arrived. I didn't realize how huge the skeins would be.
It looks and feels so nice, so I'll be swatching this afternoon !
And I would definately buy from Wool Needlework .com
again, customer service was fantastic. I emailed 3 or 4 times and they were very prompt and friendly with their replies.
Happy International Crochet Day !

4 comments:

Crafty Andy said...

You should tell me about these contests lol! I agree with you abut the yarn sometimes you substitute and the whole thing goes crazy. The yarn looks beautiful!

Deneen said...

I have that book and thought about using Joann Boucle-you using the Yo-Yo-you go! It's gonna be gorgeous!

LadyLinoleum said...

The Yo Yo is beautiful! It's going to be a stunning wearable!

Anonymous said...

you have some pretty cool yarn...please let me know if you got my email with my address for the swap..hugsbetty