Friday, September 21, 2007

FO and Other Stuff

I finished the 'ghan I was making for a wedding gift, I got the pattern here. Instead of making it in two colors I chose to use only one, Red Heart Soft in off white. It really is a quick easy pattern, no mistakes, I added one row of single crochet around the entire 'ghan to make it look more finished. I've made sure that I have a copy of this pattern, I think it will be one that I make again.



I got the new Lily Chin book Everyday Crochet. It has some cute things in it, just as I expected and uses the base ch/sc. In this book she gives a very wide size range and the patterns "build" on each other, a really interesting concept. I see a few items from the book in my future.



I also have the latest issue of Crochet Today , I really like this magazine ! Lots of great patterns including two from ladylinoleum .One is a really cute tree skirt and the other is a Stained Glass Afghan that is really incredible, I'm thinking that I have to make the 'ghan.



Happy October !





2 comments:

Deneen said...

It's gorgeous!

I hope I get my issue of CT soon (I just subscribed and paid on 9/11)

Crafty Andy said...

What a beautiful Afghan Naomi. It looks fantastic. It has a victorian look to it.