Tuesday, February 27, 2007

FO's

Wow, time sure does fly ! I had intended to post some pics before this, better late than never. Unfortnately I don't always remember to get a picture before something is gone.
So here are only a few things. First is the 7 point star afgan, it's a super easy pattern and it's done in threadart chenille. Unbelievably soft, it could be a little bigger, the next one will be.
Then we have a picture of my Snuggly Scarf and hat, this is done in some Red Heart Baby Soft that I had in my stash. The hat is about half of a skein and the scarf is one full skein plus the leftover half from the hat. The combo is very warm.


And last but not least is this hat that is done from some handspun I had in my stash,there were two complimentary colors.This is my dog walking hat, it's great to plop on in the morning to hide the "bed head"I still haven't finished the afghan for my sister, it's about half done and I've put it on hold. Since I've started it she's decided she wants new livingroom furniture and I'm waiting to see if my color choice is okay. But I have started a Monet Afghan . I made one a while ago, but it wasn't for me,so I've started one to fit on my bed.

I think that's about all for today..............

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Lots of pretty FO's and lots of cold weather items! I hope Spring is here soon!

Monet said...

YAY for the MONET!! lol wonderful stuff. LOVE IT!! :)