Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Knitter's Coffeswap Three Questions

I didn't think I made the cut for this swap, but I did !

So here's the low down:

1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Decaf, unfortunately I can't do caffine anymore :(

3. Regular or flavored? I'm not picky, I love to try new things

4. How do you drink your coffee? With creamer only

5. Favorite coffee ever? Hmmmmm, that's a tough one, lately I've been into hazelnut

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not fussy at all

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Cookies, either sugar or chocolate chip

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope only the decaf thing

9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love baby alpaca, so soft and warm

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I can't honestly say that there is a yarn I hate, but I'm not too fond of the older "squeaky" acrylics

11. What's on your needles? I'm just a beginning knitter and right now nothing is on my needles, however as a crocheter on my hook I have 2 afghans and one sweater

12. Favorite colors? greens, blues, purples, rich reds

13. Allergies? None

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Nope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stoppin'by to say Hi! and check your answers out!