Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Photos from Yarn Haul

Geez, I forgot to show you the yarn from my "yarn haul" almost 2 weeks ago ! Why didn't somebody remind me?
So here it is, a total of 11 skeins of yarn. Notice the "black and gold", that's for a scarf for my brother, we live in "Steeler Country". The black and gold is Plymouth Encore.





Here's a better view of the other two yarns, the green in the front is Crystal Palace Yarns, cotton chenille. It was discounted and I'm going to use it for face cloths.






Here's a close up of the Dive, Mohair Kiss Ombre, it's very soft, 73% mohair, 22% wool laine and 5% nylon. I plan to make a scarf for my sister from this and if there is enough left, one for me !!



Coming soon....................
photos of the finished items.........................









2 comments:

Deneen said...

Pretty good haul! The mohair is luscious!

Crafty Andy said...

Hey naomi , wonderful color for your blog. Did you change to the new Blogger? Love the yarn. Mohair is like cashmere. Now go back to work LOL!