Monday, November 20, 2006

Redi-whip or Cool Whip ?

Yep, the big pig out day is almost here ! I love turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, all smothered in gravy. But most of all I LOVE a huge slice of pumpkin pie covered in Redi-Whip. Now there is a great debate in my house over Redi-Whip and Cool Whip. Ralph hates Redi-Whip, me, well, Cool Whip is okay, but tastes a little fake. Besides that, Redi-Whip brings back lots of childhood memories of squirting as much of the stuff as possible into your mouth straight from the can ( i still like that) . Redi-Whip is a food that not only tastes good, it's also fun to play with, you can't say that about Cool Whip.

So, what's your favorite, is it Cool Whip or Redi-whip ?

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Redi-Whip for sure!

Stacy said...

Oh no way! I'm all about the Cool Whip.

Anonymous said...

Definately Redi-Whip!