Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It Comes In Fours Meme

from: Deneen


Deneen tagged me a few days ago, so here goes........................


Things You May Not Have Known About Me

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. attendant at a "Wash, Dry and Fold" laundromat (one of the grosses things you could ever do, but hey, I needed the money)
2. cashier
3. floral arranging (loved this job, it just didn't pay enough)
4. banking, new accounts and lending

Four movies I would (and do) watch over and over:
1. Brigadoon (an oldie but a goodie)
2. Hook
3. Michael
4. Steel Magnolias

Four places I have lived:
1. Winter Springs, Fl.
2. Longwood, Fl.
3. Sanford, Fl.
4. Glassport, PA

TV shows I love (or would love) to watch:
1. ER ( i've been watching since episode one of season 1)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Boston Legal

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Daytona Beach
2. St. Augustine
3. Ocean City
4. All of the New England states except Maine (did a driving vacation to see them, too little time to make Maine)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. CHOCOLATE (the darker the better)
2. chicken
3. vanilla ice cream
4. Lays potato chips

Four of my favorite books :
1. Spencerville, by Nelson Demille
2. Upcountry, by Nelson Demille
3. The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks
4. Message in a Bottle, by Nicholas Sparks

So now you know everything there is to know about me.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Are you originally from Florida?

naomi said...

No, I'm from right here in Pennsylvania, but I spent 10 years in Florida. I listed the places like that to throw you a curve :)