Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolutions

First let me say that I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a very nice one, Santa got me my very own laptop ! A few other small things, perfume, clothes, all things that I needed.

Okay, now onto the resolutions............................
In years gone by I've made tons of different resolutions, I'll stop picking my nails, I'll eat better and exercise more, I'll diet. Of course I could go on and on, but needless to say at some point in the year (usually january) those resolutions were broken one by one.

So this year I've decided to make one that really shouldn't be too hard, I resolve to be more caring and nicer, especially to those that are closest to me. That's it, that's my resolution for 2007, just one, but one that I feel should make everyone's life a bit better. And maybe, just maybe by making only one resolution I'll be able to keep it.

Wishing you and all of your loved ones a very happy new year, one that is filled with good health, love and laughter.

No comments: