Friday, October 13, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH it's Friday the 13th

Oh my gosh, it's Friday the 13th, no I'm not one of those people that are afraid of today. It's just that, well, umm, I'll be another year older in 2 days ! Time flies............. my Mom always said that the older you get the faster time goes and it's so true.

Got some running around to do today, dh Ralph(not his real name, but since he' a bus driver it's fitting ,remember ralph cramdon) is off on Fridays and we are going to Trax Farm for some apples, they have the best pie apples around, the Jonagold. I'm really hoping they have some, I usually only make one or two apple pies a season, so it really is a treat. They are a little high on some of their prices, but the quality is good.

I'm almost done with the table runner for Sis, I was able to crochet some last night. I got the last 9 rows done and one round of the boarder, with any luck it will be finished later today.....................watch for pics tomorrow.

Speaking of pics, I got my Halloween/Fall exchange package from Teresa yesterday and will post a pic of that tomorrow also. Just wait until you see what I got !!!!!!!! She did such a wonderful job picking everything out.
I also got 2 really pretty dishcloths from Doreen for that swap, pics to follow. Both were swaps from Crochet Depot.

And speaking of the "Depot", we've got a killer Christmas Holiday exchange planned, watch for details this weekend !

Gotta get going, Trax Farm awaits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my partner for the Christmas Exchange!

Say, "Hi!" to Ralph for me.