Monday, October 16, 2006

Let's try this again

Okie dokie, I'm going to see if I can get the pictures to post today. Cross your fingers.......................

Well I guess I didn't cross my fingers the correct way 'cause I can't get the pictures to upload again today. I'll have to try either late tonight or early tomorrow.

My birthday went well, uneventful but nice. Took a little ride to see the leaves, stopped and did a bit of shopping and dinner was Italian take out. The weather was absolutly beautiful, cool but nice and sunny.

Not too much else going on, just about finished with my stocking for an exchange at Crochet Allsorts. Also, I'm looking for a pattern for a teddy bear for the exchange at Crochet Depot. I found a pattern I like, but it's from a book published in th '80's and the yarn is no longer made. It was called Unger's Gespa and is described as fringe-like bulky yarn. The finished bear is adorabe, he looks kind of like a shaggy dog. Guess I have to keep on looking, I have a few other choices in mind.

Well, th-th-th-that's all folks...............................

No comments: