Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WON !! I WON !!! I WON, I WON I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda sounds like that car insurance commercial, doesn't it ?
So what did I win .........................................

I won the Jimbambo hook !!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo !!!! Ain't it a beauty ? I can't wait to get it. Those of you that read my post over at Crochet Depot know that I didn't want to put out the bucks for a swift and you may be wondering about the hook. It wasn't a matter of not having the money for the swift, it just that swifts seem over priced to me. The Jimbamboo on the other hand is not only a functional crochet hook, it's also a work of art that has been handcrafted by Jimbo and it's a happy birthday from me to me. So when I get this beautious hook I'll take a couple photos to show you.

Now it's off to finish the table runner for sis.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Crafty Andy said...

Welcome to the 21st Century of Blogs and such things. There is plenty to learn, and plenty to share. WElcome to Blogger.

David said...

Sounds like the father on the Christmas Story.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you're a hook addict.