Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photos to follow

I got the table runner done last night, it looks great !! I wanted to post pictures of that and of the really cool stuff I got from the Halloween Exchange at Crochet Depot but the batteries are dead (again) in my camera. I have some stuff to do in a little while, I'll get batteries then and pictures later.............I promise.

Oh............ I did get my apples yesterday and some pears, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Apple pie soon, maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Until later...............................


Okay, I see what some of you mean, now. I've now just spent the last half hour trying to upload some pictures and it isn't happening. So, sorry, no photos today or tomorrow, I'll try again Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Brontok? Oh. Well, sure. That's good. I think.


Cal

Anonymous said...

But why does his blog say, "New Virus Brontok?" Scarey.


Cal