Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Whoo Hoo !! We've got photos !





As you can see, even though I'm no too swift when it comes to computer stuff, I do know how to upload pictures. This first picture is "Autumn Still life", it includes some of my fruit that I got at Trax Farm and it is being beautifully displayed in the basket I got as part of my Halloween Exchange.

This next picture show all of the other goodies I got in the exchange, with the exception of one thing.


This last thing is so, so cool ! Even Ralph liked it !

See...........it's Frankie !!


He's been hanging on my front door since soon after this photo was taken.

Okay, I feel better now, I got to share some photos !

Today is such a yucky day here, rainy and dark and dreary. It's a great day to finish up my stocking for the stocking exchange and maybe get started on my bear for the Christmas Holiday exchange at Crochet Depot. But first I have to get just a little cleaning done.

So thanks for stopping by and ta-ta for now.


No comments: