Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's What's for Dinner

Since blogger is being kind today, I thought I'd share a couple more pictures. I had planned on making Drew's Bloodshot Eyeball Munchies to take tonight along with some pasta. I went to the grocery store to get a few things I needed to make them, forgetting that the senior citizens got their pension checks today. Don't get me wrong, I love the seniors, I hope to be one some day, but they move so slowly. So I decided that there was nothing on my list that I really needed and came home, a little bummed because there would be no eyeballs. And then, I became inspired (of course by drew's eyeballs) and here is dinner, bloody eyeballs on a bed of moldy, bloody brains.......



I'm even leaving a pan in the oven for Ralph, when he gets home from jury duty.
Thanks Drew for the inspiration.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Very neat Naomi, but the green cheese kinda icked me out (LOL)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to have inspired such ickiness! ;)

Hope it was a hit!!