Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is It Christmas ?

Yea !!! Blogger let me upload my photos !!! The stocking is for an exchange, my exchange partner doesn't know about my blog so I feel safe it posting this.
The Stocking.

Socking and potholders and a close up of the snowman
The Noel sign is for me, I have the perfect spot in my kitchen for it.

And we have the penguins.

And a couple of potholders and a towel ring.

After taking a second look at what I crocheted last week from start to finish, I didn't do too bad for having a migraine most of the week. I also have a teddy bear, that I can't show you. It's for the Christmas Holiday exchange at Crochet Depot.

Mrs. Claus is a pattern from Hugg'ems , the towel ring is from Crochet Memories .

The Noel sign, I graphed myself and the other patterns are from the book 'Tis the Season to Crochet.

I think I'm going to go whip up a Perfectly Pretty Cotton Face Cloth from Deneen's pattern.

Oh, Ralph did get picked for jury duty, so he's in court at least today and tomorrow. I can't wait until it's over so he can tell me about it !

Tonight I'll be a my sisters' house, so I can see some trick or treaters. The kids don't come down my part of the street, I'm 4 houses from the end of a dead end street and there are only houses on one side of the street.

Have a Happy, Fun and Safe Halloween !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo want the penguins... They are tooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a very impressive assortment of Christmas things, and I love them all! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. I haven't crocheted anything for Christmas in a long time. Seeing all of your things, makes me want to get back into the habit.
Linda, also a Fiber Freak

Deneen said...

didn't it all come out so great!!! I love the Mrs. Claus and christmas light potholders.

Rosesandtea said...

Oh, I do like that stocking and those potholders! All the things you've crocheted look great, but those are my favorites. :)

Rosesandtea (from fiberfreaks)

naomi said...

Thanks for all of the compliments ! The great thing about the little stuff is you can get so much done in such a short amount of time.