Saturday, October 28, 2006

Playing Catch Up

Ralph went back to work today, is off tomorrow and has jury duty on Monday. So today I'm playing catch up, doing a little cleaning and some laundry. I'll have some photos on Monday of a few things that I completed this week for the Stocking Exchange I'm in. I have a couple other things that I won't be able to show you photos of yet, it's for the Christmas Holiday exchange at Crochet Depot , I sure hope everyone likes the exchange things I've made for them.
The dryer is buzzing at me so I've got to run. Have a wonderful weekend !

1 comment:

Crafty Andy said...

I was going to do Laundry today, but we got a new Dryer and I'd rather wait for the new Gas dryer, faster, cheaper drying. I have to start getting myself ready for the exchanges. I do have the yarn to start! Now I need my partners and maybe some chocolate!