Monday, October 30, 2006

Where Are the Stinking Pictures !?!

I know, I know, I promised photos today and you couldn't wait to see them. So you clicked over and no stinking pictures ! I did take some and they are all uploaded to photobucket, however blogger isn't letting me post them right now. Guess you'll have to wait to see them.

I'll tell you a little about last week instead. We didn't have really any plans and as it turns out it's a good thing. I spent the better part of the week with a migraine, at some times it was worse than others. It's hormonal, I'm at that fun age, no longer a teenager (haven't been for decades), but acne and mini hot flashes and one more thing that I shouldn't tell you, but hey, we're all friends, B.O. Yep, big time body odor, my pits are disgusting and it's not from lack of using deodorant either. I currently have the following deodorants in my medicine cabinet just for me, Degree, Degree for men, Secret,Secret Platinum, Sure, Dove, plus I've even tried Ralph's Gillette and I just threw away a Mitchum. You remember the old commercial for Mitchum, "I didn't use my deodorant yesterday and I might not use it today", well guess what, I used it 3 times a day and it still didn't work. Oh, the joys of woman-hood !

So other than moping around, I didn't do much but crochet when the migraine would allow. Of course Ralph didn't do much either, he was after all on vacation. But he was a sweetie and didn't make much noise and checked on me several times. It was one of those weird migraines, I didn't feel too bad if I wasn't moving around, but as soon as I moved, forget it. The pain came on strong, felt like I was going to throw up, light really hurt my eyes, well you know, the typical symptoms.

As you can see it wasn't the best of weeks, but then again it could have been much worse and I'm feeling much better now. It just stinks that "it" had to be last week.

Tune in tomorrow for pictures (i hope)

No comments: